Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Ouch Day, Well it's not really that bad.

Ahhhhhhhh DOMS you are such a nice friend. Well it wasn't to bad as I could still move around reasonably well. Chest and Tri's today. Looking back at last year one of the area's where I good have got more quality out was Triceps, so a bit more focus on them over the coming cycles should help. The other area that could have been better is Hamstrings so again a lot more focus this year.

Benchpress (3 x 5 @ 100kg)
Man anyone would think I was a beginner with the way these went tonight. Was hard to get under the bar and then to do reps. but STRUGGLED though them.

Incline Benchpress ( 3 x 6 @ 60kg)
It is so long since I had done these that I actually had to relearn how to do them. Arms here, Elbows over there and a bar going wherever it wanted. Finally got it sorted out by the third set. Check the video out on my youtube site. Don't laugh to hard though.

Close Grip Benchpress ( 3 x 6 @ 80kg)
Lots of focus on using my tri's and not trying to get my chest involved. Will have to work on that part however the light weight probably didn't help.

Flat Back Dumbbells ( 3 x 8 @ 25kg)
Felt pretty good doing these tonight and again a lot more focus on the triceps. Again just getting the job done this week.

Stiff Leg Deadlifts (3 x 10 @ 80kg)
Again another of those things from last year, not enough work on my hams so putting them in a lot more and using more focus to get a lot stronger to help out my squats.

Cable Obliques (3 x 10 @36kg/75lbs)
As I said last night an area I have to work on. That whole dare i say it "CORE" area. Easy weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment