Wednesday, January 1, 2014

KRO POWERLIFTING

Well start of the New Year and have been thinking of going back to use this as while I was able to use Facebook last year in recording my training up to the Commonwealths it seemed tedious trying to write up info, so will see how this goes. While there is no major international competition in New Zealand this year there are a couple of competitions that I will target. Namely the Canterbury Powerlifting Championships and the National Powerlifting Championships. May do the Canterbury Benchpress Champs and the National Benchpress Champs as well. Would like to get invited to the Recordbreakers in Wellington towards the end of the year as well. Long term I am looking at the Commonwealths in Vancouver, Canada at the end of 2015.

Unfortunately this year I move into the Master 2 Category within the IPF and as far as I can see I will be by myself for a few years (in my weight class +120kg), however I have set some big goals for myself for this year and already into 2015. I let you know more as I get closer to some of them.

Anyway this is just a quick update and as I get back into training more info will get put up but right now I need to start somewhere. Also if you wish to follow me on facebook search for my  powerlifting page (K.R.O.Powerlifting) and you can keep up to date there as well. I also have a youtube channel (KROPowerlifting) where I intend to put up videos as well.

Happy New Year to everybody and good luck for your goals and WATCH THIS SPACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment