Sunday, February 12, 2012

An update

Been a bit lazy this week so doing the whole week in one go.

Squats on Monday went real well with getting the reps done. Although instead of 2 reps went for singles. Need a bit more strength for the double but will have it by the Nationals especially if I want the squat weight that I want.

Benchpress went real well on Tuesday with me getting a ugly looking 245kg bench for a single. Wasn't planned but I will take . Got 2 sets of 245kg from 2" and 40mm board. I was using my Fury Shirt as I need to do some more work in a shirt.

Deadlifts on Wednesday went well as well. Worked up to 290kg off the floor (50kg of Chain)and got 3 singles out. Good strong pulls on all the singles. Real happy with these.

Speed on Friday went well as well with some good speed coming though on the bench and deadlifts. Was able to pull 290kg again off a 3" board just 2 days after pulling it from the floor.

860kg for the week so back on track with about 8 weeks to go before the Otago's. So a bit of time for some more weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment