Monday, March 31, 2014

Filler Week

Just doing a filler week this week as I am competing next week at the Canterbury Powerlifting Champs. Had gone to far in my training program when they brought out the actual date for the competition however had enough time to think how I would go about things. This week on the big 3 lifts I am doing about 65% - 75% of what I want to use on either my 2nd or 3rd attempts next week.

Today was squats. Only had 275kg on the bar. First 2 reps were slow and just could not find the right grove. Got them done and never felt like I was going to miss them but the could have been a lot better. The 3rd one was good with plenty of speed on the way up. Think I may have been into it a bit more to. This is the way I should be doing them.

Here is the link to the 3 lifts
275kg x 1 rep Set 1
275kg x 1 Rep Set 2
275kg x 1 Rep Set 3

No comments:

Post a Comment