Monday, February 24, 2014

Its been awhile I know

Life has been in the way over the last couple of weeks so that is why no updates. However here we go.

Week 2 of t his cycle and I started a new exercise last week where I put the stands for the buffalo bar inside a power rack and the add 2 x No# 2 bands and 1 x No#1 band looped over the bar for some tension. How much, well we worked it out last week and it is 65kg/side.

Down to 3 sets of 2 reps this week and some more weight. Wanted to do 200kg + 135kg band tension however going in I was not sure how it would go. It went real well. A lot more solid than last week and I felt good. Control on the way down is good and plenty of speed on the way up. The only thing is my feet could be out wider, although I got a good set up on my second set. Not sure what the tension is at the bottom however I would say somewhere between 50kg and 65kg. Pretty happy with everything tonight and looking forward to the challenge next week.
200kg + 135kg Band Tension Set 1
200kg + 135kg Band Tension Set 2
200kg + 135kg Band Tension Set 3
Did some front squats with the Buffalo bar just for some thing different. The bar could swing around a lot if you aren't solid though your core. Can feel your butt work though. 3 sets of 6 reps at 100kg

Bentover rows and Machine rows and I was done for the night. Bentover rows of 4 sets 6 reps of 100kg and 4 sets of 8 reps for the Machine rows.

No comments:

Post a Comment