Friday, January 8, 2016

My 100th Post

Well, well, well, I have finally made it to 100 posts. So without further ado here goes

So today was the second day of training and it was the turn of the lower body.

Prowler push 2 x 20mtr there and 20mtr back with 40kg on the prowler just as a warm up. Pretty easy at the moment. Concentrated on pulling though with my foot and not pushing with my trailing foot.

Buffalo bar Squats 3 x 10@45

Pretty good here was able to get my feet out okay but not wide, worked on keeping my knees out while sitting back as much as I could. Got to remember that I haven't done any sort of squatting for real in nearly 9mths
A rare sight indeed













Leg Curls 3 x 10 @ 50Lbs

Pretty easy to do, wasn't really expecting much just wanted to get my hams working in some way. Again it has been so long I don;t need to do something wrong right now.

Calve Raise 3 x 10 @ 20kg

I have lost a lot of size in my calves with everything that has happen so again just starting the regrowing thing although I am concentrating on the downward part of the rep.

Pull Throughs 3 x 10 @ 50Lbs

Haven't done these for a few years so a good time to start with something different. Need to strengthen up my butt if I want to lift big again.

Reverse Hypers 3 x 10 @ 20kg

This is one of a few exercises that I feel should be included in everyone's workout and to be done on multiple occasions each week. Felt good to be able to do these again.

No comments:

Post a Comment