Saturday, January 10, 2015

Training Session 3 for 2015

WOW is all I can say with today's training session. I have not done anywhere enough of this sort of training for TO long. I felt real weak on a set of exercises and weights that should be well within my reach. I am going to have to go back to the drawing board on this one and make sure I am getting everything done. On a scale of 1 - 10, I would rate this as a 1 JUST.

Today first up was Deadlifts with only 100kg on the bar. Wow, slow off the ground, slow in the middle and slow at the top. Real Bad. Only had one good rep and that was beause I concentrated on it. Somehow I was able to get in 3 sets of 10 reps @ 100kg. Long way to go and lots of work to do. 4 mins between sets. Trap bar deadlifts weren't to bad but my positioning could have been a lot better. Something to work on. 4 sets of 10 reps @ 100kg. 2 mins between sets

Shoulder press was next up and while I got though the sets/reps because of my shoulder I had to break the last 2 sets down into 4 reps then 3 reps then 3 reps to get them done. However on the plus side it is now some 3hrs since I did them and my shoulder feels a lot better. 2 mins between sets. Pronated dumbbell press was up next and while I could still feel my shoulder I was able to get out 3 sets of 10 reps at 20kg. A long way down on what I can do but at the moment I will take it. Again at 2 mins intervals. Last exercise was Bentover Lat Raise which I have never really been that strong on so it was only 3 sets of 10 reps @ 12.5kg. Was able to feel a lot in my rear delts though so it saiy's that I wasn't just throwing the weight around.

Man is there a lot of work to do here but at least I found out now and not just before a competition.

Some stats from this week

Total reps: 536 across all exercise's
Total Volume: 41489kg across all exercises


Saturday 10 January 2015 C1W2D3 Actual Training     

No comments:

Post a Comment