Sunday, December 21, 2014

Benchpress and Tricep Training



Wow I got to get into the gym 2 days in a row. Today I was just getting my body back into doing benchpress and tricep work. Again volume work, set are for 10 reps and anywhere from 3 to 4 sets.

Didn't feel to bad after yesterday so was able o get back into it reasonably quickly. Wasn't pushing things so my benching was 3 sets of 10 @ 100kg. Was able to get them out reasonably well. Stop press was pretty good with some speed and power of the bars. Just straight weight.

Close grip bench I was a little light and could have probably got been able to get 80kg done but will take the 3 sets @ 60kg all things considered. Flat back tricep extensions were okay but were a little down on what I might have expected. Tricep pressdowns went well and was getting a good pump out of the exercise.

Buffalo bar good mornings went okay and I was able to get a bit further over than I thought I would be able to. 3 good quality sets. Finished off the train with 3 sets of prowler pushes with 60kg on it and about 15 mtrs each way.

23 sets done in 85mins and a total volume of 13174kg

Benchpress: 3 x 10@100kg
Stop Press: 4 x 10 @ 100kg
Close Grip Benchpress: 4 x 10 @60kg
Flat Back Tricep Extension: 3 x 10 @ 25kg
Tricep Pressdowns: 3 x 10 @ 32.5kg
Buffalo Bar Good Mornings: 3 x 10 @ 60kg
Prowler Push: 3 x 30mtrs @ 60kg

No comments:

Post a Comment