Saturday, October 18, 2014


Buffalo Bar Squats with 30kg Chain
First day in all week due to stocktake at work. Felt pretty good but just not up to the 265/295 (30kg Chain). Depth and speed were pretty good but I was searching for the bottom a little more than I wanted to. Feet could have been out a bit wider as well. Still happy all things considered . This is part one of 2 today. Was doing sets at about 10 mins. Set alarm to go off at 8 mins then would wrap and set video going then do my set so about 10 mins. Seemed to be about right.

225kg + 30kg Chain

Zercher Squats
Should have been 140kg but forgot to take my notebook in. Sets were done at 2 min intervals and things went pretty well. Good depth and speed off the bottom. Wasn't to worried about feet width or anything like that. Trying the time thing to see if I wasting to much time and whether I get a better overall workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment