Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Benching.

Was able to get in and do some benching in my shirt today which is good as I have now been able to put 3 times in a row together for the first time since the Canterburys. Some of the ugliest benching I have done in a long time. I am trying to push myself into to doing doubles and sometimes at the moment I can get it right and sometimes I can get it wrong. 3 set of 2 reps with 260kg off a 3" Board. Only got one of the second reps but was willing to have a go at them all. Just one of those days I think. Got to take the good with the bad. I know the good days will come.

Stop presses, Close grip bench, Single arm d/bell ext for the rest of the workout.

Stop presses 4 x 4 @ 120 with 10kg of Chain
Close Grip bench 4 x 6 @ 100kg
Single Arm D/bell Ext 3 x 8 @ 15kg.

Didn't want to destroy myself tonight so kept within my limits. Will put more intensity into it over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment