Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Another good night

Today is benchpress day.  Been able to get a bit done over the last few weeks with my shirt on so the numbers are getting better. This cycle I want to push myself a bit so I am using chains and have about 20kg deloading on and off.  Manage to get 3 sets of 2 done with 240 plus the chain.  First set was a lot tuff but the next 2 sets were a lot better. Plenty of speed on the first rep but need to work a bit on the second. Lockouts were a little tuff on the second but it is the sort of thing I need to do more. Overall a good train.
A number of other exercises were done and they are coming along as well.

Benchpress: 3 x 2 @ 240kg plus 20kg of chain.
Fat bar floor press with a stop: 4 x 80kg plus 40kg
Close grip benchpress: 4 x 6 @ 100kg
Flat back D/bell ext: 3 x 8 @ 30kg
Band BTN ext: 3 x 10 with the blue band
Shovel Lifts: 3 x 6/side with 5kg on the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment