Monday, April 21, 2014

New Cycle into the Nationals

Right this is the start to a new cycle for my build up to the nationals.

The goal of this cycle is to get back into handling more weight on the bar across the board and getting in some good reps.

Squats I want to be getting back down to depth or below and on Fridays (speed day) I will be using only 2 mats on the box. Also need to work on getting my feet out a lot wider as I feel I have been in way to close. This is probably going to hurt in my glutes for a while but it NEEDS to be done.

Benchpress: I need to be putting in more reps doing whatever I am at the time. Speed also needs to be worked on both on Wednesday and Friday.

Deadlifts: I need to go back to doing strong consistent pulls, not this crap I have been doing. Also Fridays I need to work a lot more on speed.

AND I NEED TO ALWAYS FIND A WAY TO DO A STRONGMAN TRAIN COME RAIN, WIND SNOW OR SUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment